How to force Zune Player for Windows Phone 7.5 Tango Update
Windows Phone 7.5 Tango Refresh has already rolling out worldwide. Some of you have got update notification, some have not.If you know that Tango update is out for your device, then you can force Zune Player for update using this Trick. Follow the steps given below to force Zune player for update.
- Switch off the data connection and wifi of your phone and connect it to your PC.
- Start the Zune Player and go to Setting and click on update option
- When it starts checking for update then disconnect your PC from internet after 3-4 seconds.
- After some seconds it will show you like 7.10.8773.98 update is available.
- Now turn on your internet connection and click on update button. It will start update.
If Zune Player does not show any update then try 3-4 times more by varying the time from 3-4 seconds to 5-8 seconds.
This method is valid if update is out for your specific device but your have not get the update notification.
Need some more help ? Write in comment section.
Update : This method is also applicable on new Windows Phone 7.8 updates.
Useful Post : Awesome Windows Phone Tips & Tricks